$35 / Two-Part Webinar
An intentionally-designed reading response rhythm not only serves as an artifact of students’ reading and thinking — it can help students learn how to think and write about the texts in increasingly complex ways!
In this two-part webinar series, participants will:
- learn Pryle’s reading response approach (as shared in Reading With Presence)
- see what reading responses can help middle and high school students do through myriad examples
- learn the process for creating your own reading responses to meet your students’ needs
- hear how reading responses help students reflect on their reading lives through writing
- understand how to use reading responses as building blocks of larger pieces of text-based, analytical writing
Each registration purchases an individual license to view the course and any recordings that may be provided afterward. To purchase group licenses at a discounted rate, please email Rebekah at firstname.lastname@example.org.