Whether you are returning to school virtually or face-to-face or something in between, we all need help envisioning how we will keep reading AND writing workshops thriving this year! We all need a sounding board, cheerleaders, and regular support. Let’s build a community!
Community members will receive:
- A monthly newsletter filled with exclusive articles on adapting BOTH reading and writing workshop to these blended-learning times.
- Downloadable resources directly from my classroom to yours.
- A podcast-version of the newsletter for convenient listening.
- Access to full archive
- A private Facebook group for questions, support, resource-sharing, and more!
- A quarterly live Q&A with Rebekah
Want a deeper look at the ideas, resources, and support community members will get each month? We’re giving you the first issue of the print-and-podcast newsletter as a gift!
Mary Roueche, Ed.D. English Teacher South Pointe High School @mary_roueche https://wp.me/PbYD8B-5
I’m Reading: The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander and The Storytelling Animal by Jonathan Gottschall I Just Read: Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward I Want to Read: Denmark Vesey’s Garden: Slavery and Memory in the Cradle of the Confederacy by Ethan Kytle ________________________________