I am proud that under normal circumstance I can choreograph a lot of “movement” into a single class period, but for this year, I am learning to embrace the fact that I cannot. I need smaller, simpler moves in a writing workshop that we can learn together and execute well. Otherwise, frustration will prevail.
- 100 Days Of Summer Writing
- About Moving Writers
- Allison & Rebekah
- Become a Contributing Writer!
- Inside the Blended Workshop Community
- Mentor Text Dropbox
- Moving Writers Professional Development: Friends + Family
- Webinar Series + On-Demand Courses