In the 2020-2021 school year, the Inside the Blended Workshop Community was founded to help teachers navigate the unknowns of teaching in a pandemic, teaching students in person and online simultaneously, and moving our common practices to a fully blended-learning world.
Now, Inside the Blended Workshop is becoming the Moving Writers Community — a group committed to digging deeper together to share ideas, support one another, and provide resources for secondary reading and writing workshop classrooms.
Moving Writers Community members will receive:
- A monthly reading or writing unit packed with mini-lessons, reproducibles, unit maps, and ideas you can take directly into your classroom.
- A monthly Q&A newsletter based on questions from YOU. Each Q&A will come with downloadable resources for your classroom.
- 1 professional development credit toward a Moving Writers webinar (a $20-$35 value) to be used at any point during the year
- Access to Rebekah’s daily lesson plans
- A quarterly live hangout with Rebekah
- Access to the complete archives of the 2020-2021 Inside the Blended Workshop, including newsletters, 18 complete reading/writing units.
Throughout the month, community members will also be able to ask questions + share resources in our community for on-going support!
The new year of the Moving Writers Community launches AUGUST 7!
On August 7, members will receive their first unit of the year, an invitation to join in conversation with one another about the new school year, and instructions for using your professional development credit!
Membership is only $5/month or $50/year. Head to our home page to check us out + subscribe!